Training Operations - Csr
Group Leader - Quality Management & Process

Hi to All,
Iam Working with Manufractering company, joined recently (Oct-12). We had paid excess salary to one employee in the month july-12 but the concern employee given back the excess amount now my accounts executive asking that how mention this transaction in accounts?
Kindly advice me on the same
19th October 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Ashok,
Similar things do happen commonly in all companies. In such cases, it is not advisable to take back the excess salary in any form. I deal way is to get an authorization from the employee to deduct the excessive salary in the immediate next salary. And then, during the next salary disbursement, disburse only the deducted salary. I believe this will solve your purpose.
23rd October 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Yes Ashok!
You can adjust the extra amount you paid (during last month's salary) in the preceding month's salary of the employee (with a prior authorization from the employee)
23rd October 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™