Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I'm basically from chennai, I recently got a job in bangalore and I need to join them in 7 days. But at the time of joining, the HR wants a proper address proof for the PG paying guest I'm staying in Bangalore. Since I recently joined the PG, how do I solve this address proof issue?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

From India, Chennai
You can get advocate notary/Affadavit done on Rs.20/- stam paper.
If you are using ICICI/Axis/HDFC etc accounts you can all customer care and change the address. When you take the statement your new address will be there on the statement.
You can go to nearyby MRO office and pay some amount and get residence certificate.
It's how smart you can do it??????/

From India, Vijayawada
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™