The employee has expired 4 years back. And the organisation/company he worked also closed.
How the nominee (wife of an employee) can get the PF refund? Could any one help me with the procedure to get PF refund.

From India
Dear Palaniandavars
For claiming PF withdrawl benefits & Pension you have to fill up Form No 20 & 10D. For submission of Form 20 & 10D you have to attach Original Death Certificate & Nomination certificate & List of surviewing members of diseased person with the forms. As regards Authorised signature on PF Forms- Govt gazeted Officer say Tahsildar /collector/ CEO of Govt corporation etc. can sign on these forms SDP

From India, Kolhapur
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™