An existing employee since last 2 years is paying his PF deduction & the company is also paying its dues every month against his name. But the PF Office has somehow made an error in noting this employees name & his PF Number when checked shows the name of some unknown person. The companys annual returns and monthly returns show the correct name. Now the employee is scared that in later life he may have a problem getting out his PF dues. Can we close his PF Account and give him a new number with all the correct details. He can then apply to withdraw the current PF dues as a left employee. Repeated liaison with the PF Office has also not resolved the problem.
From India, Delhi
in this regard a company have to submit the certification letter that shows that the pf record name and correct name is the same person and he has been continuosly working with us from this to this.
so kindly settle his pf account.

From India, Delhi
Instead of withdrawing the balance and issuing new PF Number, it is better that the Company write a letter to the concerned PF Office clarifying the correct facts and stating that the name entered by PF Office is erroneous and to rectify their records with correct name of the member. Generally, PF Office complies with this request. This will give member the continuity of service benefits.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™