Dear friends,
I quit my job in India over 2 years ago. I had not withdrawn my PF then, and now wish to collect it.
Can you please let me know the procedure for it?
What all information do I need from my ex-employer?
In form 19, there were some sections about wages (Form 3, 5, etc). Is this something my ex-employer needs to provide?
As I have left the company 2 years ago, it is difficult to get to the HR or accounts departments, and clueless what to do about the information I need from them.
I am in a hurry as I need this to be done urgently, and highly appreciate your responses.
Thanks & regards.

From India, Bangalore
Hi, You need to fill form 19 and 10C to withdraw your PF and hand it to your previous employer. Along with the forms you need to submit a cancelled cheque.
From India, Mumbai
Hi. Ask your X-Employer to furnish form 10C & 19 and submit the same to PF department. Surely they will have. Those details are available in Form3A.
From India, Bangalore
HI, I have a friend who had left his company almost 2yrs back without serving the notice period of 2months as he had got a better opportunity and the comapny was asking his to pay full salary of 2months whereas he was ready to poay the basic salary for 2months but hsi company did not agree.
Now without the f & f being complete it is become difficult for him to approach his old employee and get the signatuures done as he shows as an absconding case in their records, is there any wayout to get the pf withdrawn.
Pls suggest.
Priya Wadhwa.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Priya Sure. Instead of withdrawing he can request for transfer. There are many ways for withdrawal too
From India, Bangalore
Hi Jeevarathnam,
Even in case of transfer he would need the last employer authorities signature right? He has joined a new compnay 1.6yrs back & has a new pf account, are there still chances of he being able to transfer his old pf?
Pls suggest best feasible option in this case.
Priya Wadhwa.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Priya
Yes. Still there is chance for transfer. Ask him to discuss with the HR person of current organisation. If not he can try for withdrawal process. For that he should meet PF Comissioner of that office

From India, Bangalore
Dear pixie...
Plz try process this(form19.10c,5) through your employer. If not possible....
then according to EPFINDIA
It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organisation to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72(5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office
Manager of a bank.
By any gazetted officer.
Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
Provident Fund Organization).
Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

From India, New Delhi
Dear Priya, For transfer to new account he has to fill form13. in that there is no mention of previous employer signature!
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server