Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
if name which is required is got but now company cannot file its memorandum and articles of association on time i.e. till the time limit, then what is the procedure to retain that name with the company itself ?
From India, Mumbai
If you wish to get more time to file the MOA and AOA, please file an application to the concerned ROC for extension of name availability. Otherwise, you can also file a fresh application for name availability.
From India, New Delhi
thank you avika mam can u please explain detail procedure of filing extension with ROc ?
sunita mam Company does not want to change the name, company want to retain the name alloted to it, but the time limit is over. so what is the procedure to retain the name after time limit ?

From India, Mumbai
if the time limit is over, you need to file a fresh application for name availability and get the name approved
However, i would suggest that you first talk to the respective ROC office, if they can help you in extending the old approval. As far as I remember, you can file an extension application within the validity of the name approval.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™