Manager - Administration & Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi i\'m chandru Hr manager in a concern. X person i have allocated a pf no. the x person have been resigned and not assumed for pf claim. nw wat i have did means i have allocated same no to y employees and y employee fund have been gone to the x employee. so i need a solution wat to do. due to this i cant file my annual return..
From India, Chennai
You may please represent at EPFO with all available documents and a request letter and may request to make necessary corrections.
If your documents substantiate that you have made clerical mistake, EPFO will definitely take corrective actions.

From India, Erode
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™