We have an employee who has joined us 5 months back and was reporting to one of our business associate. But we don\'t have any documents & even the accepted appointment letter of that employee. But now there is no output from that employee, so we want to terminate him without having any legal problem. He is still on the probation period. Can anyone please suggest how this can be done?

From India, Mumbai
when you have no formal contract with the employee, what caluse do you invoke to terminate his servcie.Do you have any service rules containing any supportive clause for this action?
HR & Labour Law Advsior

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr. Saikumar,
Thanks for your prompt reply. The salary which we have provided to the employee is thru the business associate. Can he claim for the salary for those 5 months? I understand that we should have taken some action long back but due to a very good personal relationship with that business associate we failed to that.
Can u pls provide me your contact no. so that i can discuss regarding it in detail. We need to know what all things can the employee claim to the company?

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™