Accounts & Finance
+1 Other

Hello Friends
I need help regarding Tax Saving...
My Friend is Earning 3.5 Lac PA
His accountant has advised to show an saving of around 60 Thousand PA in order to pay minimum Tax.
He is just married and all of us know about the Expenses in Tier 2 City.
There are couple of Options like NSC, PPF , FD but for these he cannot withdraw amount before 5 Years i.e his money will be Blocked for 5 Years.
He is looking for an Investment option where he if needed he can withdraw some amount after 2 Years .
Plz suggest him any of the investment option.

From India, Jaipur
Hello Shruti Help regarding Tax Saving... As per Income Tax Act, there is no option available where you can withdraw amount after 2 years. All are fixed at least for 5 years.
From India, Pune
Hello Atul, Thanks for Replying Could you suggest , which investment plan he should opt for...??? What about LIC plans are they helpful..... Regards SV
From India, Jaipur
Hello Shruti I think there was an option in ICICI Mutual Fund an Tax saving plan, but which has 3 years block periods.
From India, Bangalore
Hello Shruti I can plan your investment on the basis of your requirment and needs. Give me details of previous Investments so I can plan accordingly...
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™