Manpower planning is a huge term for selection and development needs. Staffing included in Manpower planning and budgeting depends on the type of JD. The HR Department has to work out on the Manpower planning/ budgeting - This should go by in steps:
- Discuss with department (HOD's) like Sales/ Production/ IT and accounting similarly about their requisition and manpower required, recruitment and training for meticulous department.
- As soon as you get the requirements paln the Budgeting (pay slabs)
- Staffing with planning: Rcruitment/ Selection plans/ Training & Development plans/ Performance management plans etc.
- Then is the HR Planning - Numbers/ Age/ Skills/ flexibility/ capabilities/ potential at work/ staff movement/ recruitment planning and succession planning etc.,
- Corporate Stratergy
- Corporate Mission
- Corporate Budget
- Corporate Organizational policies
- Corporate Product and Sales forecast
- Corporate IR policies etc.,
10th September 2012 From India, Visakhapatnam