i recently joined in a software company with service bond of 2 years for 2 lakhs,
My husband got transfered to Middle east and as i am 3 month pregnent he cant leave me here alone in the current place.also i want to go with my husband.
if i am breaking the bond of 2 years did i want to pay 2 lakhs? or did any other ways to get rid of this service i will free from this service bond(i signed in presence of a gaurenter also the gaurenter signed in that bond)???did it affect the gaurenter at all..? did service bond is valid in inida??

From India, Kottayam
How i will get medical certificate,because i am physically it is possible to get a fake medical certificate.i am consulting with a doctor of govt. so i dont think that she will give such a fake medical certificate to me.what is the next procedure to get like that.????
From India, Kottayam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™