PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Administration & Liaisoning Head
Head - Matc
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
BSinghchauhanThere is a big role of HR in industry such as
1) Recruit Man power as per organisational requirements
2) To provide proper resources, good environment, Safety, etc
3) To make discipline in the organization
4) Motivational scheme
Dhaval DesaiDear all
I Dhaval Desai MBA (HR) having an experience of 1 year and 3 month in FMCG organization established in Daman. Pls let me know if there is any opening in DAMAN SILVASSA OR VAPI
I AM waiting for your quick reply
From India, Surat
B1390This is just a brief explanation about the roles and responsibility of an HR rep.
To ensure its success, a company must establish a hierarchal reporting system. The funnel of responsibility is critical to the efficiency of a smoothly operating business entity in which there is a clearly defined understanding of who is responsible for what. They provide consultation to a company's management team to identify what the company's core business and culture is about, and proceeds to plan and map the company's organizational infrastructure to support those needs.
Employee Recruitment and Selection Process:
There are many steps to recruiting and selecting qualified employees. First, a department head must inform the HR manager of an opening in their department. Then the HR manager must obtain the job description to formulate a Job Description Sheet for publication either internally, publicly, or both. Then HR must field the (many) responses to that job announcement to weed out the qualified from the unqualified applicants.
Employee Compensation Benefits:
This covers salaries, bonuses, vacation pay, sick leave pay, Workers' Compensation, and insurance policies such as medical.
With the increased rise in unethical practices and misbehaviors taking place in today's workplace such as age, gender, race, and religion discrimination and sexual harassment, there needs to be mandatory compliance with governing rules and regulations to ensure fair treatment of employees. In short, employees need to know they have a place to turn when a supervisor abuses his or her authority in anyway.
Regardless of the organization's size, company policies and procedures must be established to ensure order in the workplace. These policies and procedures are put in place to provide each employee with an understanding of what is expected of them.
anil.aroraMr Desai, Could you please go to reSEARCH as there are numbers of discussion available on the same topic and material provided by many seniors and professionals
From India, Gurgaon
email@example.comThe Indian Institute of Personnel management has specified the scope of HRM as under:
1. Personnel aspects: concerning with manpower planning, recruitment, selection, placement, transfer, promotion, training and development, lay-offs and retrenchments, remuneration, incentives, productivity, etc
2. Welfare aspects: concerns with working conditions and amenities, such as canteens, water coolers, rest and lunch rooms, creche, housing, transport, health and safety, medical assistance, recreation facilities, etc
3. Industrial Relations aspects: concerns union – management relations, joint consultations, collective bargaining, grievance and disciplinary procedures, settlement of disputes etc.
HRM is a broad concept. Personnel management (PM), and Human Resource Development (HRD), are a part of HRM.
1. HRD: A planned way of developing individual employees, groups and the total organisation to achieve organisational goals, in an atmosphere of mutual trust and co-operation. HRD is concer
From India, Bangalore