Im a civil contractor having my personal business. Ive got a labour work of civil construction in a new industry. The client has given the work to the main contractor with all materials and labour. The main contractor has given the labour work to me on item rate base. Now Ill distribute this work to diff labour contractors according to the types of their jobs eg Excavation concrete work centring shuttering etc Then what are the labour laws that I'll have to follow which licences will be needed for this normally. I don't keep labour on daily wages basis if required not more than 10 people.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Mahesh,
You have to follow following laws:
1. contract labor law (if employing more than 20 labors)
2. Employee provided fund act,
3. Employee compensation act,
All these required lots of paper work. You can hire a labour law consultant and give him all the headache and you can focus on your business.
If you want you contact me on 8655165517 for some reference of consultants.
Nirav Shah

From India, Mumbai
if a contract workmen gets retrenched after completing 250 days in 11 calender months, is he eligible for getting notice pay ??? Regards, Mukund
From India, Ranchi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™