Sr. Manager Hr/admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
Can anyone guide me with this problem..My company\'s Annual PF Return has to be submitted but it has not deposited its employer share yet & employee share has been made only. Is it possible we can send the return without depositing employer share & later on will deposit the same & update it accordingly to PF office. Pls guide me, its very urgent.

From India, Delhi
Hi Sapna Since how many months ER share was not contributed? Any reason? it is not possible to file annual returns with out making ER share.
From India, Bangalore
It is not deposited from July'11 to Feb'12 (only EE share deposited for the said months), reason being company suffering with financial crisis & informed us that it may get deposited by September end but that too not very sure on their part.
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™