Dear Seniors,
Kindly guide me the procedure of PF withdrawal process on behalf of the company side. One of our resigned employee want to withdraw his PF. What all documents we need to attach for the form 19 & 10C. This is the 1st experience for me to learn the thing and also no one seniors are there in my company to guide me.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Coimbatore
1. PF Withdrawal upon resignation :

Upon resignation an employee can either withdraw or transfer his/her PF amounts at his desire.

a) For Withdrawal: In order to withdraw the PF/ Pension funds you have to submit form 19 and 10 C preferably through your employer. Depending upon the attitude and working capabilities of employees in the respective EPF Office, it will take 45 to 60 days to get your balance credited to your bank account.

Withdrawls of PF can be done only after 60 days period after resignation.

Form No 19 is for Provident fund withdrawal & Form No. 10 C is for Pension scheme withdrawal.

b) For Transfer : For transfer you have to get form 13 submitted through your present Company but you need to know your earlier PF a/c no.etc.

Also you need to provide following details to your current company.

• Name and address of the previous company from which PF is still pending to be claimed.

• Group Code

• Date of Joining and date of leaving from previous company.

• Your PF no from the previous company.

2. PF withdrawal during Working period :

The Provident Fund members can avail advances / partial withdrawals subject to certain conditions like Marriage for self and dependant sisters, brothers etc / purchasing of dwelling house or repayment of housing loan / specified medical treatments / Closure of establishment etc.,

You need to submit FORM 31 for claiming amount. But the PF authorities will sanction only if you satisfy the qualifying conditions.

courtesy cite hr

From India, Calcutta
Dear member,
To Settle the claim you have fill and get signature from both employer and employee in form 19 & 10C.
1. Along with Form 19 & 10C you have to enclose Covering letter stating that the member was resigned from service and request to settle the claim.
2. Xerox Copy of Bank pass book showing SB A/C no., Branch must be attached.
3. Should attach Form 3A for the break period.
4. Should enclose Break in Service details month wise.
Form 19 & 10C is attached herewith.
If any further details needed mail to

From India, Coimbatore

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf 10c.pdf (68.5 KB, 71 views)

Hi Sheela
Along with Form 19 & 10C you should enclosed the following Documents
1) Form 5 & 10 pertaining to the employee
2) Form 3A for all the period of his contribution
3) Copy of bank pass book attested by bank or cancelled cheque leaf for the account he/she wants the amount

From India, Bangalore
Should Form 3A contain the details from the Date of his join till the date of resignation of the employee? And once we fill the form can we send it through courier to PF office?
From India, Madras
The first and foremost thing is to write the Bank IFSC code in withdraw form when you will provide the bank details
From India, Calcutta
Hi Jeevarathnam Sir,
I have few doubt in remitting the form 19 & 10
•Form 5 & Form 10 is given at the time of joining & Leaving the PF right. Is it necessary give once again form 5 & Form 10 separately or we need to fill in form 19 itself.
•Do we need to provide form 3A from DOJ to till date.
•In Form19 column No.6 if the employee has left his current job for his better pros pacts then what he need to mention.
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Coimbatore
Hi Sheela
a) Regarding Form 5 & 10.
Ans. Those are just proof for the Date Of Joining and Date of Leaving. Already you should have submitted Those documents. Now you should enclosed just copies of those from existing records. Many of the times they will misplace those docs or they will not be in a position to search those the reason is they are very lazy and don't have time to search those and they simply reject those forms. So just enclose photo copies of the same
b) Form 3a
Ans. Yes you should enclosed copies of Form 3A from DOJ. There are chances to remit only last year or 2 years or so. To avoid those confusions its better to enclosed the copies of all Form 3A from DOJ.
c) Form 19. Column No 6
Ans. You shall specify as resignation or Cessation
Any clarifications do reach any time

From India, Bangalore
If pf member have completed more than 10years service, member have to submit form 10-c for pension and 19 for pf withdwal. If pf member have completed service more than 10 years and now attending age more than 50 and if wants to get started pension immediately, submit form 10-d. For more than 10years service member have to give age proof(birth ceritificate) of the family member and all remaing documents as suggested by the viwer of above member.
ra lawande

From United States, San Jose
with PF Withdrawal form you only have to attach photocopy of bank passbook or cancel cheque of that bank which you have fill in pf withdrawal forms and also 3A for that period in which the employee left form 3A and withdrawal form should be attested by employer with rubber stamp and cancel cheque or bank passbook should be attested by employee.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server