Then ask a specific question relating to your research.
If you are having problems with the assignment, speak to your tutor/professor and seek further guidance.
What is the method of your business. are you selling to public or only to corporates.
if public which are the places. if corporates are you entangled in the agreement. What are the main menu - only snacks or lunch, dinner or both.
However I suggest the following methods to decide.
1. Find out from the existing customers what about their opinion on the existing menu. which are the items they like most and which are not according to their taste.
2. What are the possible improvement to be made in the existing menu in the angle of the customers. get it from them.
3. What are the new dished they expect from you. specify the items.
4. The categories of customer pay a visit to your fast food.decide upon based on this information.
5. Give importance to the side dishes which are mostly liked by the customer, Improve on it.
6. Give a sample of the new dish to the existing customer free of cost ( small qty) and get the feed back and introduce the most favored dishes initially.
7. Compare with other fast foods and get the list of items which are supplied by them as favorite dishes and not by you. make a research onthat and try to introduce such items slowly one by one.
Thanks alot for your support. Thanku
Sorry to deviate from the topic. The discussions so far highlight why some distance learning degrees are not considered as equivalent to full-time degrees, where students have contact with their tutors who can guide them.
Now coming to the question raised by the student, I would rather give her some tips to search and find out rather than give answers on-a-plate. Please see Marketing Research: Feasibility Of Opening A Café Coffee Day (Ccd) In Calicut, Kerala (India) (Akshay Jadhao) - Academia.edu
http://vic.gov.au <link fixed>
IJBNPA | Full text | Out-of-home food outlets and area deprivation: case study in Glasgow, UK
All found by Google
Based on a study of these please provide your answer and we will helpyou to revise the same.
Thanku Alot for this support . I would share my answer with you as soon as possible to get a better vision oof this question
This is true that if a person doing any degree he can not get knowledge of every subject to that extent but this is also true that if one wants to improve his/her position he should get this degree with experience. as i worked more than four years in an Industry than i realised that i should have this sort of degree too. and one more ting was in my mind that doing something is better than nothing.i may be wrong.
You are right on all the counts. I was not saying people should not study by distance learning. I was only highlighting why some companies discriminate against people with distance learning degrees. I am very critical of full-time degress where students are admitted without any work experience. Work experience is a must to appreciate what is taught and relate it to the real world.
I look forward to seeing your answer.