You can first divide area for policy, posters and achivements, awards,
1.You can display your company safety policy, enviorement policy, any certification like OSHAS or other
2. Display some safety postersof your company, or otherwise search google you can get more. if you need send me ur email i can send u some posters,
3.Awards to employees given by ur safety dept to your emoployees photographs, cerftificates,
4.certificate of recogonation given to your company from he client
5. Office safety rules
6. safety slogans, banners
7. PPE samples, and some special PPE Used for particular jobs
1st check the availavblity and plan..
good idea need your interest to make the room orgnaised.
13th August 2012 From Kuwait, Kuwait
So far you have got a great response from our forum members...
You can go for making models of the following also through which you can conduct a training effectively:
1. Model Scaffolding - Scale model of standard scaffolding with all safety requirement...
2. Model Crane - Scale model of Crane showing all safety requirements like anti two blocks, etc...
3. Standard Machine Guarding
4. Road Safety Model, etc...
It's all about how much you are having budget in your hand... Go ahead and all the best...
14th August 2012 From India