Business Development, Employee Relations,

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
sir, i joined in a firm may1990 and after 5 years i resigned but after talking with partner of firm i continued but they issued my gratuity cheque and employed in a pvt ltd co in same management director and partners are i am working till now and my salary is app 5 times from previou gratuity paid can i claim the total gratuity of 22 years after adjusting privously paid
From India, Delhi
Hi Vipin,
It my understanding that, if you had resigned and opted for "PF and Gratuity Withdrawal option", and the cheque issued was against the full and final settlement, and if it has been en-cashed, means that you have broken the continuity of your service.
If you had continued after discussing with the partner, Did they cancel your resignation or have their re-appointed you as new employee? Hows was your PF and Gratuity being deducted after your re-joined them or otherwise?

If new appointment, then you will not be able to claim for 22 years but only 17 years due to break in sevice, and besides, previous 5 years Gratuity have already paid.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™