Dear sir I need to know about the PF PENSION. A Employees was died less than six month he is eligible for pension . Regards M.Raja
From India
I am working in private firm from 10 years to next month, my PF deduction start exactly after one year from date of joining can i avail to get pension if i left job now kindly confirm the same

Hi Friends,
I have one question, what if i worked in different company 10 years ( ex: Company A (3 years) + Company B (7 years) )
In this case am i eligible for Pension scheme ?
Please clarify on this
Thank you

From India, Bengaluru
Hi Sir,
I am an ex ACC (The Associated Cement Companies Ltd ) employee, retired in 2005 after about 31 years of service with the company at their various plant. During initial Family Pension inception days, there use to be option for joining the scheme. I had in-fact opted out (opted no ) to the scheme owing to salaries being very low and for joining the scheme one had to agree for further deduction from already low salaries which use to be in hundreds only.
Subsequently the scheme became compulsory for employees to join the family pension scheme. Under the circumstances that the scheme was made compulsory to all do I fall in the category of eligible (for Pension payment ) candidate.
Kindly find time to address to my query.

From India, Pune
Dear akahelleya ji,
As you have mentioned you opted no for the family pension earlier but as per my knowledge, when the family pension was made compulsory in 1995, at that time there was an option for paying Rs. 1 for the past competed year, which I think was paid by the employer. The experts who are handing the statutory compliance since then may clear this.
But, family pension was made compulsory on 16th November, 1995 and as you have mentioned that you retired in 2005, your services may be more than 9years 6months after 1995, and accordingly you will be eligible for family pension.
Your earlier services will be also calculated as past services and you will also get benefit for the same.
In my view, you should approach to your the then company's HR dept for processing your documents.

From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™