Human Resources Management
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, Can you please let me know " Is the PF department liable to pay the amount to employee concern ?"
1. If a company deducts pf contribution from salary and do not deposit for more than 2 years.
2. In the mean time company goes under liquidation without depositing the contributions.

I came across same case sometime back.
Deducting PF and not depositing in the PF account is unethical practice. First of all, you need to understand whether your company is eligible in having a PF account, I mean whether you have 20 or more employees working in your company.
If yes, they have been deducting PF since last two years but not depositing. First of all, you should question your employer may be they have a trust. If nothing works, you may visiti nearest PF office or the Regional PF Commissioner's office in your town or visit www.epfindia.org and report about the same online, where you need to write a complaint about the unethical practice adopted by your employer.
warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary

Dear Friend,
Although I am unable to give the exact information you require, Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HR…..
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
093831 93832

Thanks Basudeva,

I would like to tell you in detail about my case. I did work with a company for 5 years. Company was covered and alloted code no by the pf department and They deducted pf from employees salary for whole period but did deposite in full, they deposited only for one year.

The PF inspections also condected and they were also procecuted under 7A.

After leaving the org. I applied for withdrawal and got only one year, in the mean time company went to liquidation.

I filed a case against PF department for less payment and the same awarded in my favour.

PF department appealed in the state consumer forum against the award.

Now I am pursuing the same in the state fourm .

Pls let me know your/legal opinion on the same as the money of all workers is gone because of non compliance of PF department. If the PF department could have take a legal step before then they should have recoverd the amount form org.

Now at this stage, Is pf department liable to pay to me for balance 4 years of amount or not.

Pls help me also in getting any decision or notification of any court if available.

Thanks again.

Nrapendra Kumar

sir ;
i am working with ICICI PRODENTIAL LIFE INSURENCE LTD comp. and my P.F NO. IS-D-502264. i want to know about my account statement up to date.kindly send my

Dear Sir,
i worked for Nagarjuna Construction Company ltd at Delhi Regional Office as planning engineer , i had submitted my resignation long back and fullfill the all formalities for withdrawl the P.F. but till now pf amount is not credited. I already put a mail to our HR manager but i did not get a reply.kindly do the needful.i also put a mail to PF commison board in Hyderabad and Delhi but no action is taken yet please look into metter
PF Number-: AP/13651/19120
ICICI Account No. 038601505625
With regards,
Mukul Singla
Mob. No. 09725352540

Dear Sir, I want to withdrawal our PF but employer not approve my KYC. I have sent mail 2 time with screenshot and Adhar No. Kindly suggest me. how i can withdrawal our PF. Regards,
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™