I have joined a company on 10 November-2006 and i have resigned in June-2012, As i have completed my 5 years in this company but when i claimed for my gratuity amount, then HR told me that you date in their records my joining is 01st July-2007. Hence i am not eligible for gratuity. I am having Offer letter in which my Joining is 10-Nov-2006, but HR told that we cant change our records. Now i am feeling cheated, Kindly suggest what should i do...?? Should i take an legal action...??

From India, Delhi
first again u will show ur payslip and appointment letter to HR manager,
2 nd step : u just post ur application in form -I ( copy attached) through registed post, If they are not replied within 30th days then just go to DLC office for complain along with reject.
Any problem pls cal me it's easy to solve the problem

From India, Kolkata

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FORM I.pdf (12.2 KB, 42 views)

Dear pooja, firstly tell me your full & final settlement has done or not............??? feel free to contact me for your query on 9463091701 Regards
From India, Ludhiana
Hello Pooja,
Offer Letter & Proof-of-Joining are 2 different things.
Like Abhijit Barua suggested, use 'payslip' and/or 'Appointment Letter'--the later is usually given AFTER joining.
If you don't have the practice of 'payslips', your Bank Statement [to prove that salary was being deposited into your Bank Account] should suffice.
While using such documents in interviews are understandable, it's quite surprising that one has to go thru this ordeal with a company where one worked.
All the Best.

From India, Hyderabad

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™