Dear All,
I want to get contact labour licence for the manufacturing company.
Please suggest me what is the procedure of getting it/
I have completed my MBA in HR and serving in education industry as HR Generalist.
Please help me with the procedure as this issue is new for me.
Thank you

From India, Vadodara
Dear Mr. Anupam ,
we can help you to get a labour contract license . we are vadodara based HR and labour law consultant. for more details feel free to contact us at 9725989919 or email us at info@thefirststepconsultancy.
or give us your contact details so that we can contact you.
for the first step consultancy
The First Step Consultancy - Executive Search | Manpower Consulting | Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing | Talent Sourcing

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mr. Anupam ,
we can assist you to get the license for you feel free to contact us or give me your contact detail
for The first step consultancy.
Hr consultant/ labour law consultant

From India, Mumbai
Hi Anubam,

-Ensure, you have employed 20 or more employees in that particular establishment employees

-Obtain Form V & RC copy in form 2 from Principal Employer

-Apply to respective Licensing officer (in Form IV) of the Jurisdiction of the Establishment (Principal employer place where contract labour works)

- Enclose Director List & Memorandum of Contractor

- Enclose List of Employees

- Remit applicable Security Deposit & license issuing fees at Treasury mentioned by Licensing authority (normally labour inspector)

- Meet the labour inspector before you remit, he will provide chalan & fill the relevant amount

- in few days get it done.

- send a copy to principal employer

- maintain relevant registers mention by licensing authority

- apply for renewal (in form VII) on the expiry of it

- Note- licence is to be taken for each of the vendor (PE)

- If the contract is not continued you can apply for refund of security deposit or adjust while applying for New License for another PE.

- this is how i done -practical experience

From India, Madras

Dear Anupam
Please collect the copy of Certificate for Registration of Establishment (Form II), Certificate from Principal Employer (Form V), Letter of Indent/Work Order issued by PE from your Principal Employer, attach Application for Contract Labour Licence (Form IV) and remit the Licence Fee and Labour Security Deposit in concerned Treasury and attach the Challans alongwith the application, if you are interested to work as a Contractor and planned to engage the Contract workers in the Factory premises. Then you will get the Contract Labour Licence (Form VI).
If you are the HR Person in the Factory then you must apply for RC in Form I, with Certificate of Incorporation of your Factory and Factory Licence copy with due Registration Fee and list of contractors planned to engage the contract workmen. Then you will get the Certificate for Registration of Establishment (Form II).

From India, Kumbakonam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server