Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends
I am an Ex Army officer and have started my own security agency and am providing all kinds of safety and security related manpower and equipments.
My company(pvt ltd) currently is small but I want to follow all laws and regulation. I have currently only 01 employee but I now need to hire atleast 02-03 more.
For the current employee, I am paying in cash and not maintaining any documents of any kind, the arrangement is totally verbal. But with more employees I want to change this and maintain proper HR process/documentation/laws...and I dont have enough revenue that I can hire an HR executive as of now. I will have to maintain the HR thing myself and I dont have enough knowledge also.
Request all to please guide me on the same so that I can maintain atleast the basic/important HR processes..
Thanks and Regards to all in advance

From India, Calcutta
First of all you have to register you establishment under Shops and commercial establishment Act. Thereafter when there is more than 20 or more employees then who have to register under Contract Labour Act, ESI , PF etc.
Basima-LabourNET Kerala.
Labour Net

From India, Kochi
Dear Mr. Animesh ,
I can help you out to start a small HR dept for your company. i Will assist you in preparing different forms and format that is use By hr. Also will consult you about the different laws that are applicable to you.
feel free to contact me on
for the first step consultancy

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™