I had worked for my previous company for 2 years, and now its been 4 months since i got relived, and am following up with my previous company for PF, they says its under process, i have filled the PF application and given it to my previous company. is there any alternative way ?? i have all supporting documents (pay slip, reliving letter and offer letter) can i go for labor court ?? pls guide me

From India, Bangalore
Hi In that case ask them abt the copy of the acknowledgement for submitting the PF forms to PF Department. If you have the copy of the acknowledgement then you should enquire only with PF department.
From India, Bangalore
I had asked with my employer, they are not reveling weather they have submitted my application or not, when i asked for acknowledge copy, they says its under process.
From India, Bangalore
Otherwise you can take the filled form along with relevant enclosures and submit to the department.
From India, Bangalore
But they are not ready to give back the form, i doubt that they have not deposited my PF amount to the PF department. is there any way to find it out ?
From India, Bangalore
In the case check it in this pf web site EPFO ,
Know your Claim Status
then go to column of know ur status press enter
Click here for the status
Then u find Claim Status Report
Then enter ur state eg :- Andhra pradesh then click hyderabad then enter ur account no:-ap hyd 00+5digit company code followed by 000 then zeros followed by ur pf number you will be knowing they submitted ur Pf or not -you will find the status in that process

From India, Bangalore
Hi Dear, In this case you concern the p.f department they give you the status report of your p.f whether it is deposited by your company or not. Basu(H.R. Assistant)
From India, Chandigarh
You can also check your balance in the following site:
http://epfindia.gov.in <link updated to site home> ]EPFO[/url]
The site will send you an sms with the Balance in both pension fund and provident fund.
However this depends on whether the PF office where your company deposits is systematized or not.
Also, you can go the PF office personally and inquire at their enquiry counters if they have received any claim form. In case they have not received and you are not getting a proper response go to the epf website and register a complaint against the company so the PF office will send a person for the investigation.
Ensure you keep all communication to your company in written format either through emails or through registered posts with acknowledgement due.
Best of Luck.
Senior Manager -HR

From India, Madras
There is no way for you to get the amount without the authorization signature of the employer along with the Form 3A copy, if you checked in EPFO Site it will shows the balance amount through your mobile by SMS, and your company fails to submit the annual returned for the year period then that is also not possible for you .You may go to the PF area office they will tell you the same answer.
Only way is to go straight to your office along with Form 10c & 19 fill it and get the authorized signature and get your Form 3A with authorized by the Employer and one canceled bank chequ copy in which account the amount to be credited then directly go and submit in the PF area office with a month you will get your amount.
Note: there should not be any rewriting if any thing there means it will be sent back to the company and after getting the signature where it has been rewrite then it will takes one more month delay again.

From India, Delhi
There is no need of panic. If your employer is not giving the required information or the copy of the application you can directly approach EPF office along with the new withdrawal application form and in that there is no need of signature of your employer. It is enough that it is attested by any advocate or a gazetted officer.
Labour Net,

From India, Kochi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server