Greetings for the day !!!
Somebody advise on the below queries. Please ...
I have some questions to clarify , here they are :
1. Why no manufacturing or FMCG companies aren't hiring freshers for the HR positions - Especially top players.
2. Am a post graduate from Anna university affiliated college specialized in MKTG & HR , and i did my under graduation in B.sc Computers science. Is that the reason am not being hired by them ?
3. Why the walk-in or job postings aren't made by them ? ( Very rare situations)
4. When i am not given a chance for an interview , how will i prove them ?
5. Currently am working in a corporate company(ITES), as an HR Recruitment executive for the past 14 months, will i have a chance to change my industry into MFG or FMCG in the future, as i am very interested in those sectors ? Or should be in the same industry throughout my career ???
Thanks in advance , my dear seniors. 23rd July 2012 From India, Madras