Greetings for the day !!!
Somebody advise on the below queries. Please ...
I have some questions to clarify , here they are :
1. Why no manufacturing or FMCG companies aren't hiring freshers for the HR positions - Especially top players.
2. Am a post graduate from Anna university affiliated college specialized in MKTG & HR , and i did my under graduation in B.sc Computers science. Is that the reason am not being hired by them ?
3. Why the walk-in or job postings aren't made by them ? ( Very rare situations)
4. When i am not given a chance for an interview , how will i prove them ?
5. Currently am working in a corporate company(ITES), as an HR Recruitment executive for the past 14 months, will i have a chance to change my industry into MFG or FMCG in the future, as i am very interested in those sectors ? Or should be in the same industry throughout my career ???
Thanks in advance , my dear seniors.
From India, Madras
Most of the FMCG or Manufacturing companies hire freshers through campus placement. Your educational background has nothing to do with the selection process. It is your performance in the interview that matters. Walk-in interviews are for roles where companies need lot many people. It is very rare to see walk-in's for HR or Finance roles.
Our economy is going through bad phase and hence most of the companies have frozen the hiring.
From India, Mumbai
Yes i agree with the statement - Our economy is going through bad phase and hence most of the companies have frozen the hiring. Will hope for the chances in the future ... Thanks for your time :-)
From India, Madras
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.