Hi Friends,
Need your help here, I resigned my Ex-Company in the month of May 31st ,
my Ex-Compnay started PF policy very lately as the number of ppl were less then. however they started deducting the PF from november 2006.
Thou there was some problem in getting the PF number from RPFC, till i was in the company iam sure there was no PF number given to any of the employees,
but yesterday i got to know from my ex-collegue that they have already got their PF numbers, after contacting HR they say that PF number is availble for only existing employees, for those who have quit has not got it till now.
I never heard such a reason before.
I even clarified from the PF consulatant in my present company. As per them the number will be generated for all the employees whether working or have quit at the same time,....
Friends let me know if such a thing happens...

From India, Bangalore
Guys, Aren’t there anybody who can help me out, Amit, Peer, Everybody need your suggestions, before i shoot out a mail to my Ex-Compnay. Reg Roopa
From India, Bangalore
If they have deducted any sum as PF then they are bound to allot a PF number. If you have a Pay slip which shows PF deduction , you may go to PF Authorities with that and ask for help.
From United States, New York
yes i have the pay slip which sows that the amount has been deducted from my salary. I even got a compnay seal on the hard copies.. Reg Roopa
From India, Bangalore
Dear Frnd
If they have deducted your Pf contribution then there vl be Pf number in ur ex company.u plz ask them the form 3A of your pf contribution and check it out with PF regional office whether they have paid the amount to PF office.Befor going to PF regional office plz take take the comapny Employer code and go.if u do this u vl well know what company has did the amount.
kiran kumar

If u have any clarification u ask me.

From India
If the company didn't have a PF registration before you left , in all probability they have kept the money aside and not deposited with PF. Ask your ex company HR what happened to the amount deductedfrom you as PF . Tell them you will go to PF Authority with the pay slip if they don't refund your money.
From United States, New York
yes Das,
you are right i wrote a mail asking for clarification, if am not getting any reponse first i would like to escalate it to my VP who operates from US, If he is also of no help, then i'll have to take up to regional office. anyway i ahve proof.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Roopa,
This is a common problem facing by most of the employees in all the industry. If you find that you last worked company is not in a position to give you information or didnt allot the PF facility. Pl take sue against them. Bec the new comers will be aware about the organization culture.

From India, Dindigul
Dear roopa,

pls understand the process of the PF. When company decides to opt for the PF they need to give the list of the employees, their Baisic salary and the PF contribution. ( which is to be paid to Pf authorities by DD and Challan).

Then company will get the PF code no for the Establishment. Then montlny PF deducted for all employees alongwith the employer's contribution will be paid to PF through Challan , which will be deposited to thet Code No.

in the mean time HR nees to Allot the PF Nos. of the employees as per the date of joining. and said Nos. to be send to PF office.

In your case, since they have deducted the PF , which has been shown in your slip, it means they have to pay it to PF. If they are saying that no nos has been allotted it means they have not paid ur contribution to PF.

Pf nos. to be allotted to all the employees , they is nothing like current and Ex.

You acn lodge the complaint to eithr ACL or PF Inspector and vouch for ur right.


Atul Gore


Hey thanks a lot guys for your suggestions.
i mailed my HR manger yesterday and i got a positive resposne from them, he said i would be getting the number by monday or tueday max. Hence i think i should wait till then if iam not gettng any reponse i would escalate it to my Ex.VP in US, if still nogo i would definatly take it to the PF authority as i have enough proof to prove them guilty.

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server