Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I would like to get seniors opinion / procedure for withdrawal of PF and FPF against contributions made by a Foreign national working with our company for two years, now he has resigned. How can he withdraw and get refund, is the process same as Indians or some special procedure has to be followed.
Kindly Help.

From India, New Delhi
Dear Krishan Kapoor,
The PF withdrawal formalities in case of Foreign Workers is same as in case of Indian Workers. You just have to take care of the signature. PF office considers the signature which is on the PAN card. If signature differs from that of the PAN card signature than the form will be returned.
Bhavin Pandya

From India, Surat
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™