I have worked with a pvt ltd company for 5 months. I left company by 8th May 2012 and still not received my full and final settlement. it includes, april month salary, 8 days of may month salary, expense reimbursement for the month of march, april and may, bonus, etc.
I was working as a Regional Manager and I had given notice while leaving and well accepted by the GM of the company, from those days i have been calling and putting email for the same. but they postponing my payment without no reason.
what should i do?
what is the time limit for full and final settlment as per law?
what action should i follow?

From India, New Delhi
Hello Shashank,
An employee can go back to the organization for Full n Final after 45 days of leaving. Eg you can go for FnF after 25 June.
For the same an employee needs to go to the organization and fill the clearance form and other settlements as per the company norms.
After that you'll receive the amount through cheque.
Also at the same time you may fill your PF form (please carry a few revenue stamps and 2 copies of resignation)
Hope it helps!

From India, Delhi
Hi Shashank,
I understand your query. To my knowledge... Shop&Establishment Act has defined about full n final settlement due time from last working day of employee. It is divided in two aspects. One is termination by self (resignation) and another is termination by employer. You have not mentioned which state you belong to. Possible check out your state's shops act to know in detailed.
For F&F you should have submitted No Dues form. Company can not process unless your dues are cleared in writing.... make sure before you take a step, you have got your NDC.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Shashank, After no due clearance submission, fnf has been done with 48 hours. Regards, Devinder
From India, New Delhi
Dear All,
Thanks for your responses. I have cleared all due clerance in writing during my official resignation and its inwriting and in knowledge of GM-Admin & VP-Ops & VP-HR, etc. I still have to chase it. I also message to MD about my situation and ask the same to release the payment. They are not even giving Form -16 for the year 2011-2012....

From India, New Delhi
If you have a copy of No Dues. You can approach the either labour commissioner office in writing. They will definitely help you out. vishwanath
From India, Hyderabad
I have Email from Company GM of clerance. also last week company GM has email to his respective staff to release the payment with Cc marked to me, still not yet received.
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server