Hi Seniors,
we have retained some employees in service after their 58 years in our company retirement age is fixed at 58 years. but we retained them as they are still efficient and want to work. my question is it compulsory by law to deduct their pf contribution? Employer should add full 12% to pf account or only 3.67% to EPF
waiting for your suggestions..

28th June 2012 From India, Patna

Sr. Executive Hr
+7 Others

If they complete 58 years bring them into consultant role then there is no need to pay anything once all settlement over.
If you want them to continue in roll all PF contributions goes to AC no 1, because they will receive pension after 58 years.
Hope this will clear
If any doubt call em
28th June 2012 From India, Chennai
After attaining 58 years of age, EPS Contribution (By Employer 8.33 %) will add to EPF Contribution (By Employer). That mean even in such conditions, employer has to contribute same 12%.
28th June 2012 From India, Jaipur
1.what is the procedure to start their pension benefit for those employees
2. And few of them wants to withdraw their pensionable amount while they are still working

Sir what should i do plz guide me?
28th June 2012 From India, Patna
Dear Ankita They have to fill up form no 19 & 10 C forms but 8.33 % of pension fund could not be withdrown if he complited the services of 10 years.
29th June 2012 From India, Gurgaon
Dear Ankita,
PF can be continue after 58 years. The employee can claim Pension still in service. While uploding File in e-sewa and making contribution, you have to make contribution/payment in Provident Fund Account only. Need not pay contribution in A/c No 10. In my organisation also, around 15 employees are there who are still in service and contributing to PF, simultaneously getting monthly pension from Pension Scheme 1995.
Thanks & regars,
Gaurav Upadhye

30th June 2012 From India, Pune
Dear Ankita,
You have to submit the Form 10-D for claiming the Pension. Even though, the employee is still alive, please submit the details, like Descriptive Roll of Family members, e.g. spouse, chindren age proof documents etc alongwith the 10-D, to avoid any complications.
Thanks & regards,
Gaurav Upadhye.

30th June 2012 From India, Pune
Dear Ankita
I am explaining the procedure for claiming PF amount.
(1) If your employee has attained superannuation but continuing his employment with you without any break, you will have to continue deducting his PF. Entire company contribution of 12% has to go to A/c No.1
(2) If the employee has completed 10 years (or more) of service at the time of superannuation , then he is eligible for monthly pension. You can fill up Form 10-D and submit with necessary enclosures.
(3) If the employee has not completed 10 years of service at the time of his superannuation, then please submit Form 10-c. he will receive the accumulations of his pension account.
As regards to claiming of PF (A/c No.1), so long as the person continues in employment and PF is being deducted, you should not submit claim in Form 19. Once the person leaves the employment, he can submit the same.
All the above mentioned forms are available in PF web site and can be down loaded.
30th June 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Please note the below
1. If the employee attained at the age of 58, and retired you may settle his pf a/c as super annuation
2. After the settlement of his pf a/c you can re-employ him with out deducting pf
30th June 2012 From India, Coimbatore
What Mr Vijay is quoting is Ok but not professional. Because, if the employee will not be a member of PF, he will also ceased to be member of EDLI scheme. If the employee expires while in service and after attaining the age of 58, his family member will not get EDLI benefit, please note.
As a progressive HR Personnel, we should establish good practices in the organisation,
Thanks & regards,
Gaurav Upadhye.

30th June 2012 From India, Pune

Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network