Sr. Executive Hr
Venu Babu Mannem
Payroll Executive
+7 Others

Thread Started by #ankitaadhikary

We have retained some employees in service after their 58 years in our company retirement age is fixed at 58 years. but we retained them as they are still efficient and want to work. my question is it compulsory by law to deduct their pf contribution? Employer should add full 12% to pf account or only 3.67% to EPF
waiting for your suggestions.
28th June 2012 From India, Patna
If they complete 58 years bring them into consultant role then there is no need to pay anything once all settlement over.
If you want them to continue in roll all PF contributions goes to AC no 1, because they will receive pension after 58 years.
Hope this will clear
If any doubt call em
28th June 2012 From India, Chennai
After attaining 58 years of age, EPS Contribution (By Employer 8.33 %) will add to EPF Contribution (By Employer). That mean even in such conditions, employer has to contribute same 12%.
28th June 2012 From India, Jaipur
1.what is the procedure to start their pension benefit for those employees
2. And few of them wants to withdraw their pensionable amount while they are still working

Sir what should i do plz guide me?
28th June 2012 From India, Patna
Dear Ankita They have to fill up form no 19 & 10 C forms but 8.33 % of pension fund could not be withdrown if he complited the services of 10 years.
29th June 2012 From India, Gurgaon
Dear Ankita,
PF can be continue after 58 years. The employee can claim Pension still in service. While uploding File in e-sewa and making contribution, you have to make contribution/payment in Provident Fund Account only. Need not pay contribution in A/c No 10. In my organisation also, around 15 employees are there who are still in service and contributing to PF, simultaneously getting monthly pension from Pension Scheme 1995.
Thanks & regars,
Gaurav Upadhye

30th June 2012 From India, Pune
Dear Ankita,
You have to submit the Form 10-D for claiming the Pension. Even though, the employee is still alive, please submit the details, like Descriptive Roll of Family members, e.g. spouse, chindren age proof documents etc alongwith the 10-D, to avoid any complications.
Thanks & regards,
Gaurav Upadhye.

30th June 2012 From India, Pune
Dear Ankita
I am explaining the procedure for claiming PF amount.
(1) If your employee has attained superannuation but continuing his employment with you without any break, you will have to continue deducting his PF. Entire company contribution of 12% has to go to A/c No.1
(2) If the employee has completed 10 years (or more) of service at the time of superannuation , then he is eligible for monthly pension. You can fill up Form 10-D and submit with necessary enclosures.
(3) If the employee has not completed 10 years of service at the time of his superannuation, then please submit Form 10-c. he will receive the accumulations of his pension account.
As regards to claiming of PF (A/c No.1), so long as the person continues in employment and PF is being deducted, you should not submit claim in Form 19. Once the person leaves the employment, he can submit the same.
All the above mentioned forms are available in PF web site and can be down loaded.
30th June 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Please note the below
1. If the employee attained at the age of 58, and retired you may settle his pf a/c as super annuation
2. After the settlement of his pf a/c you can re-employ him with out deducting pf
30th June 2012 From India, Coimbatore
What Mr Vijay is quoting is Ok but not professional. Because, if the employee will not be a member of PF, he will also ceased to be member of EDLI scheme. If the employee expires while in service and after attaining the age of 58, his family member will not get EDLI benefit, please note.
As a progressive HR Personnel, we should establish good practices in the organisation,
Thanks & regards,
Gaurav Upadhye.

30th June 2012 From India, Pune
Greeting All,
Sir i do have same problem but the employees are neither attained the age of 58 nor completed their 10 years of job and they want to withdraw their full amount of pension fund.
Thanks & Regards
Parwej Khan
30th June 2012 From India, Calcutta
Ankita ji
After age of 58 yrs when concerned employee withdraw amount of PF then it depend on your management to deduct PF amount or not. but mgt not bound to deduct. if management opt. to deduct PF amount in this case whole deducted amount will deposit in PF A/c No 01 only.
In case of when concerned employee not withdraw his/her PF amount and contnuing job in this case PF contribution must be deducted and deposited in A/c no 01 only.
During service period no any member can withdraw his/her pension Fund amount, can with draw only PF amount from a/c no 01.
1st July 2012 From India, Suri
IF an Employer Contribute To PF Account To the Employee Even He Is Attening The Age of 58 So how to Withdarw PF Amount
2nd December 2017 From India, undefined
Asalamu Allaikum,
IF an Employer Contribute To PF Account To the Employee Even He Is Attening The Age of 58 So how to Withdarw PF Amount
20th February 2018 From India, Chennai
Should pay 12% of PF contribution. Hope the last comment will be useful for you..
21st February 2018 From India, Hyderabad
One of my employee turns to 58 on december 2017 (his joining date was 01/4/17, means he is working from 9 months only) now he is continuing to our organisation.
Now what should he has to fill any form for this ??
and how to treat his epf & eps share ??
29th May 2018 From India, Kolkata
In my organisation two employees have already attained 58 years and as per company rule they can work till 65 year. we are still deducting PF and regularly depositing to EPF as usual. Kindly suggest the following :-
(a) How much to be deducted from the employee i.e %
(b) Employers' contribution
(c) Distribution to deposit in various accounts i.e. 8.33 % and 3.67% etc.
(d) How to revert back the amount already deposited in EPS
(e) Can the employees are eligible for EPF pension
27th July 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Hi, We are retaining one employee after attaining the 58 years, presently we are deducting his PF & ESI, now we are continuing his service in this case can we discontinue his PF and continue only ESI is possible.
If we consider him as consultant than what are the benefits we should provide.
pls help me.
6th October 2018 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™