I need to change my DOE or EOJ due to my silly mistake and I join the current company just before to left previous organisation. That's Mistake my mistake...I am not able to transfer my pf nor withdrawal , Please help me out regarding this.. what should i do. I have already spoken with my previous and current employer regarding changing DOJ and DOE but no one are ready to change ..please suggest me what should i do ....so i could transfer my pf or withdrawal in the future.
Thanks Regards
Suraj Singh

From India, Mumbai
Hello Shwetha, Thanks for sharing such useful information.
I have a query regarding a salary account of an employee, who has shared joint account bank details with her wife.
Pls, share response as per the standard compliances.
- Regards

From India, Badarpur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server