Business Development, Employee Relations,
+1 Other

Thread Started by #rachelinu123

Hi all,
I am working as a clinical research co ordinator. I am in bond with a company for two years. I have just completed six months.
The terms for the bond are when i leave they would give me experience certificate and Post graduation in clinical research certificate. They have my original degree certificate. If i leave befor the completion of the bond, either i have to pay them 75000 + the stipened they have given me or forget about my original degree certificate.
The problem now is that They are exploiting me. Using me as much as they want. I am also planning to get married in the beginning of next month.. If I get married then my fiance will go to banglore and i wanna go with him. I am in coimbatore now. My bong get over in October 2013
Can someone help me with this?
26th June 2012 From India, Coimbatore
Please talk to your boss make him understand the situation let him convince the management for this.
Otherwise no bond is legally valid now.But you are producing your certificates which is need for your future.
Think diplomatically and act accordingly.
26th June 2012 From India, Chennai
Hi Shraddha,

You have signed a contract with total understanding and you need to Honour it.

Just think, if you have taken "Bond" from someone else and that persons cheats, how will you feel.

Your institute seems have selected your for post graduation with clause and its a general practice, since you are not paying for the course (thats what I can make out correct me).

They are "exploiting me" means what? Please elaborate. If they are getting work done from you, don't tell exploitation, its what they have taken you in the 1st place. You always have a choice to decline any work, if its beyond your capability. No, I am not supporting the institite, but bring the point of matter that is "Commitment to what you agreed, willfully and with total presence of mind and common sense".

You must decide Sister..... "Marriage" or "Education and work experience". As rightly mentioned by Eswar, handle diplomatically. You need to negotiate the deal with them. Marriage is a good excuse, if you decide to "consider that as your priority". Or else, you can also ask them to reduce the term..."pay them" and take the certificate and expereince cert. Remember, Institutes always supports good attitude people. Be one and be a winner in all situation. All the Best

26th June 2012 From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™