Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
[email protected]
Hr Executive
+2 Others

If an employee working in similar organization and cheated a company as opening a similar company and forwarding buisness to his own office can we take any action on him
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sarita,
Do you have sufficient evidence? If not, then generate it. It has to be material evidence. Then conduct domestic enquiry. If the accused is found guilty, then you can take disciplinary action.

From India, Bangalore
Hi Sarita, Even I agree with Mr. Dinesh. In this situation, you need to have sufficient evidence to prove yourself.
From India, Mumbai
Apart from what Mr.Dinesh pointed out, do you have any contract as to confidentiality with that employee? Otherwise,how you can complain that some body is snaching your business when business is operating in a free market or how you can prevent your clients approaching your competetors.
Hr & Labour Law advsior

From India, Mumbai
Dear All,
Thanks for your replies evidences are he has applied same web content in his website including in some places with similar address, and the client whom we are handling has been turned to his buisness, some info in laptop and mobile which we have taken from him.(laptop & mobile is companies)

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™