Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all!
I was working in a private educational institution for the past 22 years without break in service. Recently, I resigned and joined in another institution. What is the procedure for claiming gratuity? Does the employer have to give me gratuity or I have to claim from the Govt. office? If so, where. I want to know the clear procedures. Pl. help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

From India, Madras
Employer have to apply for gratuity on behalf of u.. dont forget to insist for gratuity in your concern. Your gratuity will be credited to your account. Apply for PF and Pension also by filling Form 19 & 10C
From India, Chennai
Thank you for your reply. The employer replies like, he cannot do that(apply for gratuity) since it is a private concern. and only govt organisation should give gratuity, what to do now?
From India, Madras
Sir, anyone who could clarify as to how to claim for gratuity, if employer is unwilling to give it? What are the clear procedures for the same.
Do we have get sign in gratuity form I from employer?
I have applied for PF and got it also..

From India, Madras
Dear Mr. Azfar, Can you pl. throw some light on my query on the gratuity.. Awaiting your response eagerly...
From India, Madras
Dear all, Can anyone pl. tell me, whether we have to get sign form the employer for gratuity or he himself will arrange for it?
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™