Mayur Shinde HR
Assistant Manager - Hr
Hr Executive
Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Hr Professional
Ramadasan M
Hr Executive
Hr Manager
Hr - Officer
Hr Professional
+9 Others

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear All,
I needed information about p.f. withdrawal, I am working in one of the pvt. ltd. comp. since last 4.5 yrs, now I going to settle in abroad and I wanted to withdraw my pf., So I would like to know How can i withdraw my pf. as earliest?
Please reply me,
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Ranjit,
Once you resign from your current company, you have to apply for PF withdrawal. But, as you are resigning you have to apply PF after 2 months, because as or PF rules, the PF applicant has to be unemployed for atleast 60 days. Once you apply for the PF your company will send the PF form to PF office. You will get the PF amount in 45-60 days time.
Hi Mayur Shinde,
I am a HR professional working in private firm , I wanted to know if an employee contribute 10 years continuously to PF is he eligible to get pension is it true and give further more information regarding how the pension administration will be done in PF.
Gowri Sankar
Hi Gowri, There is no such provision for private firm employee to get pension. Pension and PF are two different things. Pension is only applicable to Government Employees.
Hi Mayur shinde garu,
first of all thanks for your reply and to sharing valuable information with us,
then we are contributing every month to pension fund in ac no 10, so what is the advantage of it only savings and getting lumsum amount only pls kindly reply me.
Gowri sankar
Hi Gowri, Its the PPF. Public Pension Fund, Its added to your PF account once you withdraw the PF amount.
Dear All: its not a PPF its a EPS Employees Pension Scheme. Regards; Neeraj Shrivastava ITD Cementation India Limited
Dear Members, plz share more clarity about pf/pention scheme for both gov. as well as private employees rgds. k.sharma
Gud evng Mayur Sir
My real name is Venkatesh Pandurangrao Kulkarni by mistake PF account opened in the name of Vasu Pandurang Kulkarni
is there any difficulty while clearing amount ? is it how can i short out ? Pls advise me solution what can i do next ??
pls replay me i waiting for ur replay
Best Regards
employee is eligible for pension whose EPS (employee pension scheme) has been deposited for more then 10 years.
Venkatesh Pandurangrao Kulkarni (man you have a long name)
when you want to withdraw the PF just give a letter regarding correction of name from your Employer along with the Withdrawal Forms
Stay Cool,
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™