Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
Can anybody guide me that if an employees served 11 yrs sevices & after that he join another company in that case he/she is eligible for pension benefit but. If he want to withdraw PF & pension to be transfer in his present no. then what is the process & which form filled up & submit in pf office.
I am waiting your valauable suggestion

For your information, as per Employee's Pension Scheme 1952, from and out of employer's share of Provident Fund contributions 8.33% of the total wages limited to Rs. 6500/- per month is segregated and credited to the Employees' Pension Fund in A/C No. 10 and the Central Government also would contribute at the rate of 1.1 / 6% of total wages.
Claim Form : 10 C for Withdrawal benefit
for more details, i request you to go to page number 8 to 11 for this section which will give you all details about it <link fixed>
and for more : EPFO <link updated to site home>

For transfer, he hasto submit Form 13 or 13 -A(if the new establishment is located in a different region) for transfer of P.F and Form 10-C for schemecertificate for transfer of pension fund to the new establsihment.
HR & Labour Law advisor

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™