Please do send me a soft copy of Provident Fund form no.10C and form no. 19 to my below stated email so as to claim my Provident Fund.
Kindly do the necessary as soon as possible
Thanking you,
Vinayak Naik
Email I.D.
23rd August 2007 From India, Bangalore

India, Pune
Kirti Bajaj
India, Jaipur
Hr Executive
India, Delhi
Hr Professional
India, New Delhi
India, Bangalore
Civil Engineer
India, Hyderabad
Harkesh Sharma
India, Jaipur
Sales Executive
+1 Other

Check out and from download section download any form that you want.
23rd August 2007 From India, Delhi
Hey Vinayak, Please find attached. Regards, Kirti
23rd August 2007 From India, Jaipur
Attached Files
Registration required. Create all access/no charge Cite.Co account first.
File Type: pdf form_19_129.pdf (121.9 KB, 24786 views)
File Type: pdf form_10c_844.pdf (68.5 KB, 9638 views)
Pls find attached herewith Form-19 and 10-C. ksingh
24th August 2007 From India, New Delhi
Attached Files
Registration required. Create all access/no charge Cite.Co account first.
File Type: pdf 10c_179.pdf (68.5 KB, 7081 views)
File Type: pdf form_19_897.pdf (121.9 KB, 2712 views)
I worked at a company for 2 years and now a student. I want to withdraw my PF and have a few questions regarding that:
1) Will i be taxed on the PF amount? If yes, how much?
2) Do i need to submit form 10c along with form 19 since 10c looks like for claiming pension?
3) In form 10c what do i fill out in serials 8 , 10 and 12
4) Do i stamp, sign and send the 'advance receipt' sections as well?
Kindly reply ASAP.
20th June 2009 From United Kingdom, Oxford
Dear Ria, Please speak to your previous company’s HR representative for the same. Prashant 09850401160
20th June 2009 From India, Pune
I have form 10C. Can someone please explain exact process of claiming the EPS from my previous organization? My overall experience is less than 9 years, so I believe I can withdrawn EPS. Also please explain what to fill for point 5, 8,? Also please let me know if EPS is linked to UAN.
19th November 2015 From India, Hyderabad
i worked in a company for 1 year,
So can i claim now both Provident fund(form 19) & pension(form 10c).?
& how much time it takes to get this amount in bank account.?
& what are the formalities to be complied with.?
21st February 2017 From India, Jaipur

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network