PF Transfer - Long Pending - CiteHR
Sr. Manager Hr/admin
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi, I had changed my job and requested for PF transfer from my old PF account (Bangalore) to new account in Hyderabad. The request was placed by my current employer on 28th October 2011. The money is still not transfered to my new account.
When I raised a grievance to the PF dept in Hyderabad regarding this; they are saying that they had contacted my Previous employer for some clarification in Form 13. My previous employer states they have received no such communication. I have asked PF dept to give me a copy of such communication, which they have not provided.
Has anyone got any experience of this sort before? Is there any need for the PF dept to contact my previous emploer in this regard? Shouldnt they be settling the transfer between two PF offices now that all forms have been submitted?
Is there any time limit which the ACT stipulates for PF transfers?
Any help will be appreciated.

Dear Soumya... as per my knowledge u take the Form 3A and form 10 from your previous employer and submit the same to PF office. hope with this u can resolve ur problem. Thanks Mahesh
Hi Soumya In my case It happened the same for my withdrawal. There is no any time stipulation for submitting the documents. You shall request the previous employer to respond as soon as possible.
Dear Soumya,
In addition to the above enclosures, also u need to take form 5 & particulars of non-contributory service in the previous employment from your previous employer and submit the same to PF office, Hyd through your HR department along with form 13 R, form 10 & form 3A....

Dear sthomasfiles,
Lodge your complaint online then the pension department will respond you not only verbally but also in writing. Lodging complaint online is convenient and easy. Visit "Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System" web site for this. There is video on YouTube demonstrating the process of lodging the complaint.
Hope it will help.

hi everyone,
thanks for your replies...but some were not relevant as I have already submitted all my forms and got a receipt as well from PF office.
Sorjm - I have raised several online grievances.... for the first few they replied saying they have contacted my previous emplyer for some clarification with Form 13 through ordinary post! (previous employer confirmed they have received no such communication from PF dept)...
When I sought a copy of the communication they sent; a new reply came saying the transfer has been sent from Hyderabad PF office(new account) to Bangalore(old account) for processing.
So I am not sure which reply of theirs to believe.
My question now is; is there anyway to find out the truth? I know RTI is an option but its very time consuming (gives them one month to reply)....

Hi Sowmya Instead of that you shall approach PF office in Hyderabad. They can guide you whether they have received the transfer form, Transfer to which account & what is the status.
Hi. If you have any of your friends in Hyderabad then request them. They may help regarding the same.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™