Industrial Relations
Sr Exec. Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
How could we get the work completion certificate from regional labour commissioner, and with which form under CLRA Act. After completion of the contract by which form under CLRA act we can get the completion certificate / No dues.
Dear Rajiv Singh
There is no need to get the Work completion Certificate from Regional Labour Commissioner. You must obtain the Completion Certificate from the Principle employer in Form VI-A and you have to prepare Completion Certificate in Form VI-B. Then submit the same to Labour Commissioner to get the Labour Licence cancelled and get the Labour Security Deposit back, for which you must submit the Original Labour Licence, Xerox copy of Security Deposit Challan.
You will get the Security deposit back. If you are starting some other work in the same area, the amount can be adjusted for the new project also.

Dear Bhaskar Sir,
Actually it is simply getting of a no dues or claim on the completed project, from whomever the concern labour authority for the said project. actually its in our contract agreement that at the time release of the bank guarantee we have to submit some documents related to completion of project as well as the no dues from labour department.
Rajiv Pratap

Dear All, Continuing the above post, i would like to know who will issue No due case we as a contractor want to apply for Labour license cancellation.
Dear Rajiv
Normally, the Bank Guarantee is nowhere concerned with the Labour Department. The client has to give you the Completion Certificate. With that certificate only you can claim the Bank Guarantee as well as the Labour Licence Security Deposit.

D/Bhaskar Sir,
Its okey to say and its fact as well that while releasing of bank guarantee no due from labour department nowhere concerned. But if it is mentioned in your contract agreement that you have to provide the same from labour department while releasing of BG,as i mentioned earlier in my thread. Getting completion certificate from principal employer after project completion and claiming the security deposit to labour department is general awareness but why this matter is in such circumstances is only because the same clause is mentioned in our contract agreement.
Now bhaskar sir, you please get me our from such circumstances by giving advice related to that mentioned clause.

Normally the Labour Department will not give any no due certificate. As a matter of fact the labour department will have to give you back. Hence you apply for the labour licence security deposit and take the acknowledgement. Then submit the copy of the same to your bank for releasing the Bank Guarantee.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™