my first PF acct was opened in 2005 and I left the org in 2007.. I have neither withdrawn or transferred the amount to new EPF and since there was no contribution in consecutive 3 years my acct has become inoperative.. In such case can I have any option to withdraw or transfer the PF amounts to existing EPF from the in operative account... Thank you

From Mauritius, Pailles
Thank you Sir.
I prefer to withdraw.Should I contact my previous employer for submitting the form or current employer.
I heard there are restrictions in withdrawing the funds, and if this is not possible, then I will look to transfer to current PF acct..
I am open to both options and will go with easier one...
Kindly advise.

From Mauritius, Pailles

HR Manager - Statutory compliances & Employee Relationship
If you are open for both the options then my advice is you better go for transfer option.
If you want to withdraw then approach your previous employer. Current employer shall not be able to do it. Only previous employer can submit those forms.

From India, Bangalore
Well.. In that case transferring looks more convenient than withdrawal.. Than you very much for valuable advice. Regards
From Mauritius, Pailles

Dear Novanag kindly apply for pf claim so that the respective funds will be credited to your bank a/c you can withdraw this pf a/c as it's only been 3 years it becomes in operative more than 5 years......If you opt for PF transfer it may take much more time and follow up's from your side as it is very late now kindly prefer claim approach your x employer and get things done through......if there is any other problem you are facing kindly let us know........

From India, Bangalore
Thank you Mr Ram.. But currently the account has become inoperative when I checked online for acct status and balance..and moreover the procedure to withdraw looks tedious as my previous employer has to submit my PF forms for withdrawal.Hence I opted for transfer.
From Mauritius, Pailles
Hi, I worked from june 2006 to feb 2007 with centurion bank of punjab. Centurion bank of punjab is not existing now . how can i withdraw my money. Please advice Regars Ravish
From India, Delhi
I worked in a diagnostics company from sep,06 to jun,08.I didnt withdraw money from my pf ac.Now i want to withdraw it.But when i checked it online it shows that the ac is in operative.Can i be able to withdraw it.and what is the procedure.

From India, Delhi
My First PF Acct Was Opened In 2007 And I Left The Org In 2009.. I Have Neither Withdrawn Or Transferred The Amount To New EPF And Since There Was No Contribution In Consecutive 3 Years My Acct Has Become Inoperative.. In Such Case Can I Have Any Option To Withdraw Or Transfer The PF Amounts To Existing EPF From The In Operative Account... Thank You
From India, Gurgaon

In my earlier thread & posting we have discuss the matter broadly , you can transfer ur accumulation in your current account by simply filling form 13 and submit the same to concerned EPFO.Form enclosed for the reference.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form13 .PDF (1.26 MB, 487 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™