Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
How we change/Modificati in Tin data Like Name of Company
From India, New Delhi
You should apply for amendments for change of company name. You should submit valid name proof along with Board Resolution if it is Pvt. Ltd Company and should submit the copy of name change from ROC.

From India, Bangalore
Thanks, I know that we file Board resolution with form 18 for name change in ROC,but in TIN (NSDL) data i want to do same with them. Best Regards, Sunil Naik 8447774063
From India, New Delhi
Hi Sunil You mean you want to change in Income Tax Department? Yes even there you should do the same for both PAN & TIN. First change PAN number then you shall update in TIN also
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™