Manager -hr&a
Taxation And Hr
Sr.executive Hr
Dy Gen Manager
Pradeep B Singh
+14 Others

Thread Started by

If company giving trouble in withdraw of PF then what we can do to withdrawl it without taking help of company.
13th May 2012 From India, Nagpur
For PF withdrwal your company has to give ur break up of salary and their seal signature is must and you cannot directly submit the form without their signatures and breakup. If u can get ur form signed from employer then you can submit directly in PF Office
13th May 2012 From India, Hyderabad
As per Act, it is mandatory for any company that they have to address all regulatory issues like PF, Gratuity etc. So, in this case employee can get in touch with the HR for submission of PF withdrawal form. If the company is not existing then the employee can contact the nearest PF Office.
13th May 2012 From India, Hyderabad
Pl.note, On the withdrawal forms i.e. EPF, EFP, the signature of employer is not mandatory. The meaning
of signature of Employer is that, he is authenticate the Claimant and his / her signature. It can be done
form Class 1 Officer, Gazetted officer, etc.
If employer not submitted the relevant information i.e. Form No.10, Break certificate, 3A etc. to EPF department,
claim will not be settled or withhold. In that case Employee can make complaint against the said Co./employer with
PF commissioner by putting up the facts. PF authority will force to Co. for submission of necessary information /
documents etc.
Rather at the time of submission of withdrawal forms, claimant can write to the PF Commissioner that Co. / employer
is not co-operating for withdrawal claim and fact. PF department will take the necessary action against Co./ employer.
Pramod Thakar, Pune

14th May 2012 From India, Pune
even there are some grievience procedure is also there in pf office you can apply to them in writing an application.
14th May 2012 From India, Nasik
Exactly ---Pramod !
But this will not bring the amicable solution of the problem and it will get delayed,For better situation let' know first,
Why employers is delaying for the compliance?
Tyr once with HR to solve this problem and try to convense them.If not then go by the way as said by Mr.Pramod
You can send the P F withdrawal form BY Register AD also becasue the rule says that after receipt of form it should be forwarded to PF dept withi 5 days.
Mangesh Wakodkar

14th May 2012 From India, Pune
Hi, I have also gone through this process. Anyone can fill the claim forms 10 & 19 duly attested by your bank branch manager or any gazetted officer and submit it to the area PF office, where your co. is registered. Rest PF office & your ex employer will automatically work on and finally you will get within 45 days, being other things equals.
14th May 2012 From India, Gurgaon
Dear giri

You can see the PF settlement form instructions. It was clearly mentioned how to apply if the employer are not cooperating for settlement

Para 6.

If the member is unable to send the application through the employer or dully attested by him for any reason whatsoever he may forward the claims duly signed in the presence of anyone of the following authorised officials and got attested over his official seal.

01. Magistrate

02.A Gazetted Officer

03.Post/Sub post master

04.President of the village union

05.President of the village panchayat where there is no union board

06.Chairman/Secretary/member of the Municipal/District local body

07.Member of Parliament, Legislative Assembly

08.member of central board of trustees/ Regional Committee Employees provident fund

09.manager of the bank in which the savings bank account is maintained

10.head of any regonised educational institutes

11.Any authorised official,as may be approved by the commissioner.

This is for your information



14th May 2012 From India, Madras
I agree with Mangesh. After all amicably mutual discussion is the best solution. But if it does not worked out, then the PF legal provision is there as explained by me as well other expertise.
14th May 2012 From India, Pune
You should post the withdrawal forms by Regd. AD and after waiting a reasonable time a notice b sent to the company for non compliance of Payment of PF & Gratuity Act. SK Nigam
14th May 2012 From India, Kota
Dear Colleagues,
I work in HR dept as I do not know the procedure of Provident Fund, its challans. Could you please help me for getting entire information / correspondence of PF..
I shall be highly thankful to you for your kind help..
Best regards,
14th May 2012 From India, Pune
just fill the form properly and get signed by the bank manager where your account is, and, which you mentioned on the withdrawal form. Then submit ton the EPF office. Problem Solved.
Stay Cool,
14th May 2012 From India, Phagwara
Dear All,
If company giving trouble for withdrawing PF for whatsoever reason may be personal good/bad relation with HR or other department then which is best solution for getting PF without taking company help like salary breakup,form no.10,3A etc.
Is there are any process/department/act in PF office in which our PF amount is deposited?
If no,what is solution? If yes,what is that?
The PF amount is very valuable for all employees and there should be a way to withdraw PF amount w/o any formalities from company.
The same thing was happened with my one senior.His relation was not good with management.He has suffered minimum 2 years after resignation.At last he went to one Sr.officer in PF office and launched complaint against company.That Sr.officer came along with PF record and gave justice in favor of him and he got his PF amount within 2-3 months.
With regards,
15th May 2012 From United Kingdom, Harrow
I am working in one company for 2 years .I didnt receive any PF Slip till now.I am really scared about this.Please help me for further proceeding so that i can get the PF slip.
15th May 2012 From India, Kharagpur
Is it possible to transfer pf from one company to another if the second company is opting for the New Pension scheme?
15th May 2012 From India, New Delhi
Dear Girish,
Try to find out whats the problem with employer. Then give return request for your PF withdrawal 2-3 times through mail, reg. AD with duration of 8-10 Days. After that if employer still not ready to submit information to PF office for your withdrawal then directly go to PF Commissioner office & make complaint against your previous employer with your return request the request which you have submitted previously to your previous employer. Girish dont worry you can get your PF because employer has no right to not to clear your PF.
With Regards,
Vineet Deshmukh
15th May 2012 From India, Yavatmal
Dear Rahul, visit your near by PF office they will train you on this. now every thing is online so better take an appointment with PF officers and meet them Regards Praveen A
15th May 2012 From United Kingdom
Dear sir,
Greetings for the day,
Gone through your problem and solutions are as follows :
1) First do you have your PF A/C No. , if yes then simply fill Form 19 & 10 C afterward submit the same to the concern EPF office with covering note in which you should have to dealt the whole situation that why employer is not willing to sign on withdrawl form, EPF official will itself took action on the same.
2) If in your current employment EPF deduction is going on so simply fill Form 13 and get your EPF accummulation transfer in the current EPF A/C.
Hope this solution is enough.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,
15th May 2012 From India, Ghaziabad
Ms Priyanka,

I would like to advice for your kind reply-We can't say if employer not sign on the claim form it can't be processed,here it not depends on employer willingness to sigh it or not it depends on how member will react judicially.EPF member have right to withdraw his/her amount from his/her own account its member property not Employee.
Advice-1) send to Employer through registered post
2) If no.Reply then submit Claim Form to Enforcement officer of the jurisdiction along with register post due copy and covering letter.
3) Gazette Officer Signature on the form mostly valid incase of Establishment closed.
if i would have this experience, i might screw is Member earned money working for Employer to grow honestly.
Naresh Gadde
15th May 2012 From India, Hyderabad
PF amout is your savings durig your service period and no one can interrupt to get it. If somebody make such type of interruptions so you can log an application to Labour Commissior of your division having complain against your previous employer.
16th May 2012 From India, Bhilai
Dear All.
When a company is terminating a lots of Employess for its uncapability . Then What are the legal formalities to be complied ?
Please help
21st August 2012 From India, Kharagpur
Sir, I am Saravanakumar from chennai and i was worked in logistics company for passed seven years, recentlyl last june 2015, i had resign my job, due to my personal problems, but company given lot of obstacles to me to releve this company since , i was in sales department, and given good number of profit every month to the company, and after a lot of struggel , i got releaved this company now they are giving me non cooperation to submit my PF form to withdrawel my account, and they are taking revange on me now, what to do without their cooperation, can i close my account and get my money ?
17th December 2015 From India, Chennai
Procedure for PF withdrawal has been simplified.
Non cooperation by ex employer cannot stop your PF withdrawal.
Refer this website link-
21st December 2015 From India, Pune
Sir, I have worked with Elder Pharmaceuticals Limited (Ellife Division) as a Business Executive at Delhi Head Quarter from 17/10/2006 to 09/09/2007.
My PF account no is not known to me. I tried a lot over the last two year to withdraw my PF. To do the same I have sent my PF withdrawal form twice by speed post with all relevant documents to the Elder Pharmaceuticals Delhi office (Speed Post No.- EU5699448251IN) and Elder Pharmaceuticals Bombay Office (Speed Post No.- EU667340271IN). I have called several times to Mr. Praveen on the no. 9810798408 and write emails to Mr. Avesh Salvi to the address to follow up. I didn’t get any satisfying response or necessary details to fix the issue.
Then I have filed a Grievance on 08/07/2015 vide registration no. ROBND/E/2015/08444. But on dated 11/08/2015 my Grievance closes with the statement “the establishment informed that Mr. Pradeep Kumar is not an employee of their establishment” and requested to submit any documentary evidence to support my claim. In the comment section of Grievance page, I request to inform the name and address of the officer whom I submit documents because all details on the Grievance page are system generated. This is not helping me out. I didn't find out the process of submitting documents. Then I have filled another Grievance dated 16 Oct 2015 vide Registration number ROBND/E/2015/15002 and request to guide regarding the document submission process in support of my Grievance. Again my Grievance is closed and informed me that “after processing your grievance, the following action(s) has been taken: without PF no. we are unable to redress your grievance. You confirm about your PF no. & submit the form or you may contact your employer for get the Pf number”.
Please guide me what legal action should I take against my company and what I do to get my PF.
6th February 2016 From India, Faridabad
Hi all,
I have read all the comments here. but my problem is slightly different.
when I was working in "X" company before my marriage the PF a/c is with my maiden name. I have to leave the company as they were not giving me maternity leave as required. so I didn't serve the notice period. on that ground, they are asking me to pay Rs. 50000.
When I tried to withdraw PF through online process. it is asking me to validate Adhar card with the Previous Employer.
Kindly help.
6th February 2019
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co