Dear Colleagues,
I work in HR dept as I do not know the procedure of Provident Fund, its challans. Could you please help me for getting entire information / correspondence of PF..
I shall be highly thankful to you for your kind help..
Best regards,

From India, Pune
just fill the form properly and get signed by the bank manager where your account is, and, which you mentioned on the withdrawal form. Then submit ton the EPF office. Problem Solved.
Stay Cool,

From India, Phagwara
Dear All,
If company giving trouble for withdrawing PF for whatsoever reason may be personal good/bad relation with HR or other department then which is best solution for getting PF without taking company help like salary breakup,form no.10,3A etc.
Is there are any process/department/act in PF office in which our PF amount is deposited?
If no,what is solution? If yes,what is that?
The PF amount is very valuable for all employees and there should be a way to withdraw PF amount w/o any formalities from company.
The same thing was happened with my one senior.His relation was not good with management.He has suffered minimum 2 years after resignation.At last he went to one Sr.officer in PF office and launched complaint against company.That Sr.officer came along with PF record and gave justice in favor of him and he got his PF amount within 2-3 months.
With regards,

From United Kingdom, Harrow
I am working in one company for 2 years .I didnt receive any PF Slip till now.I am really scared about this.Please help me for further proceeding so that i can get the PF slip.
From India, Kharagpur
Is it possible to transfer pf from one company to another if the second company is opting for the New Pension scheme?
From India, New Delhi
Dear Girish,
Try to find out whats the problem with employer. Then give return request for your PF withdrawal 2-3 times through mail, reg. AD with duration of 8-10 Days. After that if employer still not ready to submit information to PF office for your withdrawal then directly go to PF Commissioner office & make complaint against your previous employer with your return request the request which you have submitted previously to your previous employer. Girish dont worry you can get your PF because employer has no right to not to clear your PF.
With Regards,
Vineet Deshmukh

From India, Yavatmal
Dear Rahul, visit your near by PF office they will train you on this. now every thing is online so better take an appointment with PF officers and meet them Regards Praveen A
From United Kingdom
Dear sir,
Greetings for the day,
Gone through your problem and solutions are as follows :
1) First do you have your PF A/C No. , if yes then simply fill Form 19 & 10 C afterward submit the same to the concern EPF office with covering note in which you should have to dealt the whole situation that why employer is not willing to sign on withdrawl form, EPF official will itself took action on the same.
2) If in your current employment EPF deduction is going on so simply fill Form 13 and get your EPF accummulation transfer in the current EPF A/C.
Hope this solution is enough.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
Ms Priyanka,

I would like to advice for your kind reply-We can't say if employer not sign on the claim form it can't be processed,here it not depends on employer willingness to sigh it or not it depends on how member will react judicially.EPF member have right to withdraw his/her amount from his/her own account its member property not Employee.
Advice-1) send to Employer through registered post
2) If no.Reply then submit Claim Form to Enforcement officer of the jurisdiction along with register post due copy and covering letter.
3) Gazette Officer Signature on the form mostly valid incase of Establishment closed.
if i would have this experience, i might screw is Member earned money working for Employer to grow honestly.
Naresh Gadde

From India, Hyderabad
PF amout is your savings durig your service period and no one can interrupt to get it. If somebody make such type of interruptions so you can log an application to Labour Commissior of your division having complain against your previous employer.

From India, Bhilai

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server