No Tags Found!

Dinesh Divekar

Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer

Umakanthan53

Labour Law & Hr Consultant

Madhu.T.K

Seasoned Ir Professional

KK

KK!HR

Management Consultancy

Vmlakshminarayanan

Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Saswatabanerjee

Partner - Risk Management

Drsivaglobalhr

Doctor Siva Global Hr

Nanu1953

Ceo-usd Hr Solutions

AU

Aussiejohn

Workplace Assessment And Training

Rkn61

Sr. Hr Manager

NV

Nagarkar Vinayak L

Hr And Employee Relations Consultant

Alok-singh1

Labour Law & Ir.

NA

Nathrao

Insolvency N Gst Professional

Kumaracme

Hr Manager, A Leading Manufacturing Company

Srivastavacmlal

Master Consultant

NK SUNDARAM

International Corporate Trainer / Hr (od) Consultant

Pan Singh Dangwal

Joint Manager

R.N.Khola

Labour Laws & Ir

Bijay_majumdar

Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For Services Indusrty.

Jeevarathnam

Sr Manager Hr & Compliances

Pvenu1953@gmail.com

Retired Government Servant/advocate

Ommygautam

Plant Hr Head

GL

Glidor

Hr Consultant

Loginmiraclelogistics

Asso.prof.(commerce & Management)

Suresh2511

Labour Consultant

SU

Sudhapradheep

Sr. Executive-hr

Ram K Navaratna

Hr Consultancy

RA

Ramu97

Employees

BS

Bharti Sadavarte 112

Human Resource

AZ

Azunaidi

Adademic

CC

Creator Coaching Centre

Student At Sapatgram College

SA

Santateja

Design Engineer

RE

RecruiterUK

Head Of Talent Aquisition

KA

Karanjoshi

Advocate

SH

Shiva6338511488

Accountant

MU

Munees

Electrician

SS

Sandeep Shinde 1981

Sr. Manager Hr And Admin

JA

Jayyash

Software Engineer


View Poll Results: PF is taxable or not if withdrawn after 20 months
YES 11 16.18%
NO 57 83.82%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Prince Manash
PF ammount is taxable or not if I want to withdraw the whole amount after 1.5 years of working.
e.g: monthly deduction is Rs. 780
Working since: 22 months.
So,
780*22= 17160*2=34320+Interest (Just approx)
from above equation, shall i able to get the whole Rs. 34000+ (If I resign after 22 months) or it will come after tax deduction?
Please help me to clear my doubt.

From India, Delhi
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
RR Mohanty
Manager (hr & Admn)
+7 Others

Sebastian K S
1

PF contributions accumulated and withdrawn after any period of time is not taxable Regards Sebastian
From India, Bangalore
technowerkkg
PF withdrawal is taxable if withdrawn before five years as per income tax act. Please get this clarified from A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. Paresh Shah.
From India, Mumbai
K.Viswanathan
2

P.F. withdrawal is tax exempted. You will get whole of your contribution andd only a part of employer’s contribution if the account is closed in less tthan 5 years. K.Viswanathan.
From India, Delhi
shweta goyal
Hi, Can the employer stop any employees' EPF or denies to share any information if he/she is absconding?
From India, Delhi
shweta goyal
Thanx Shakti
I was an employee in a consultancy for about 6.6 months (Sept 20, 2010 - April 4, 2011). I did put the resignation but according to them, mine is an absconding case and thus they are not sharing my EPF Account number with me. What can i do to get my EPF Account number?

From India, Delhi
Prince Manash
As per My poll results 90% says that PF is not taxable at any circumstances. What about the rest 10%?
From India, Delhi
shakti.star
2

Shewta, Had you got pay slip from your employer and Pf deduction shown in your pay slip???
From India
shweta goyal
Yes Shakti,i do have a pay slip and my PF Deduction is mentioned in my appointment letter also.
From India, Delhi
shakti.star
2

Shewta,
If your employer completely deny for PF telling you PF number, then you can go to your nearest PF Office and meet the PF Inspector of your area alongwith your Appointment Letter and Payslip and tell him all the story, He will definitely help you regarding this. But before this you should go to your employer and ask him again regarding PF and if employer denies, tell him that you can be go to PF office against them.
I am sure after this your employer will come in defensive mode.

From India
If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of our support system - Please Register and Log In to CiteHR.






Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.
Members Notified Via CiteMailer.Com