Settlement & Gratuity - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
i have worked in a textile company in cochin for about 5.6 years & resigned in good note but because some issues with later with the finance manager there, they have not put hold on my settlement amount of appr. Rs.18000, & also till after 70 days of resignation not received the gratuity amount. could you guide me the best way to resolve this legally?

You may file for directions under the Payment of Gratuity Act of 1972 under Section 8 before the Controlling Authority. For information and further details as to which form to file it under and other details you may contact the respective Department of your state.
See for further information.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™