Dear All,
I am HR of one company. and we have one AM (assistant Manager) who is only 10th Pass but he had submitted T.Y Bcom mark sheet. I know it is fake because enrollment number is missing in the mark sheet. But how can I prove it, any send the fact to my Head Office?
can anyone help me out of this

From India, Pune

Preparation for the global SHRM certification exams: SHRM CP and SHRM SCP →
Promoted: XLRI Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
Dear Friend,
this is such a fundamental aspect that does not merit any further discussion. The manipulation of certificates in any form is highly punishable and attracts summary dismissal with or without discussing with university officials. Follow the rule in your HR with regard to standard operating procedures.
In the last 8 years, We have conducted and come out with such fake documentation in our verification process and venting the validity of the candidates credentials.
Best of luck.
V. Rangarajan.

From India, Pune
Dear All, We are provided Andhra university & Osmania university verbal cases with in 4 your’s of tat.Any body required service contact me.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Trivedi,
This mail with regards to your questions we have an answer, I am working for background verification company. You can forward his fake certificate to me so that i can cross verify the genuinety of the certificate and revert back to you.

From India, Bangalore
Hi, Just tell the Assistant manager that its a fake certificate as there is no proper number and ask him to get a certificate with a registration number this time and join the company, Regards.
From India, Hyderabad
Before jumping the gun, you should be absolutely sure that the certificate is indeed a false one. Please check and re check with the concerned university about the authenticity of the certificate before acting. Incase you do not get any revert from the university, give the benefit of the doubt to th employee.
Please understand that the onus is on you to prove that the certificate is false and not on your employee to prove the authenticity of the certificate.The worst thing you can posibly do is to fire someone based on your assumption and presumption.

From India, Calcutta
Hi Zinkal

Before taking any action you need to do certain practically right things

a)For how long has the AM been employed with you.

b) How much is past current & future contribution to the function & the company as a whole

c) Does he have any unique skill sets required for the job

d) If so how easily can you find a replacement with such skill sets or train somebody to be productive as the given defaulter AM

e) Most importantly is this information about his false degree or educational qualifications public i.e gossiping in the organisation

If so then purely to maintain the credibility & discipline you should give the defaulter employee a show cause notice.

If not then it is best that you confront him on the issue & apprise him of the consequences of such an action by him. Post that you should give him two options

1) Work on a reduced salary (20-25% cut from current levels) as education qualifications do not match the given position salary bracket

2) Time frame to complete a degree program on his own expense & time

In each situation you uphold the HR policies and at the same time give the defaulter employee to amend his mistakes coupled with self realization. Also this would give you a time window to search for a suitable replacement if the employee decides to resign due to a pay cut.

In all this matter needs to be dealt skillfully since the selection procedure & standard are a direct reflection of the HR dept of the organisation.

From India, Mumbai
I have handled at least three such cases in my career spanning 35 years in corporates In al these cases, we followed the process mentioned below

1. Write a letter to the College and University attaching the Certificate requesting them to clarify whether the certificate is genuine

2. We received response from all Universities ( Tow were from Madras University, one was from Delhi university} indicating these certificates were fake

3. Actually two were pre employment check and one was post employment check before confirmation

4. In pre employment situation, there was no problem as we have informed the concerned department that the person selected can not be issued with a letter

5. In the case of a probationer, we told him that his probation will be terminated. However, he resigned and we accepted and closed it

As a process, proper verification and examination must be done prior to taking a person on board or atleast complete verification before confirmation

If you get a proof that document submitted was fake, summary dismissal is possible and you can even lodge a criminal complaint against him

There is no such law regarding limitation. But if you try to take an action of summary dismissal after say threee or four years, of hius joining, it may not be correct Courts also may question the genuineness of your action

T Sivasankaran

From India, Chennai
Dear Sir,
Don`t come to a conclusion without studying and verifying the document from the competent authorities. You may take the following steps :
(i) Get an undertaking from the said employee that the certificate submitted by him is genuine, and that if it is found to
be false or fabricated, legal action will be taken against him. (Explain to him the consequenses like reporting to the
police, levelling of charges under IPC 420, blacklisting from seeking job in any organised sector etc.)

(ii) Simultaneoulosy write to the concerned University/Examining Body seeking authenticity of the certificate. Any
University registered under the UGC Act is bound to reply to your quiries.
It is very simple. If you require any assistance please mail on my e-mial ID
Radhakrishnan Pillai

From India, Thana
Hi frds
My 12th mark sheet had lost somewhere n then I met someone he told me that he knows all procedure to reissue certificate n took amount form me. But after 30 days he gave me mark sheet but it seemed fake plz helped me how I can confirm it fake or my real one. It belongs to UP board , passing year 2002, class 12th, roll no is 0503387...plz help me..mmy mobile nno is 9971585307

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server