Hope this will help you.
Admin Responsibilities for Executives-
1) House Keeping
2)Liasoning with Govt Offices.
3)Stock & Stationary
6)Handling Events like office picnic,AnnuaL day celebrations, Guests
7)Hotel booking/Air-Road-Train Bookings.
8) Setting up of new offices/Guest Houses
9) Coordinating with Architects if any Office Interiors changes to be done.
10) Canteen Hygiene
11) Maintenance of Office cars/Booking of vehicles.
13) Telephone Lines Installation new one's.
14) Company Accomodation Management
15) Vehicle Arrangement for Visitors
16) Appointment of Vendors
17) Petty cash handling.
18) Drivers coordination.
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department and
6. If selected, complete the documentation.
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
9. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1) Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Recruitment (Pre and post).
Training and development
1st May 2012 From India, Bangalore