Need Help In Pf Employer- Sewa - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All,
Is there any provision of submit arrear payment separately through employer -sewa if few amount of deficit appear while preparing pf annual return for the FY 11-12.
Seeking for positive reply.Its urgent.
Thanks & Regards
Anisha Mittal

Hi Anisha,
you can re-submit the deficit amount the sooner you do the less will be penalty applicable on you
while filling up the challan do have a covering letter which mentions where and how the deficit had incurred as part of miss calculation.
for more details you can get in touch


This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™