Legal And Hr Advisor

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was appointed as a lecturer in a college on permanent basis, but on 2 years probation with a clause saying that they can terminate me without any notice period during probation. After 1 years of joining the college i was promoted to Asst. Prof. My performance in the job was good, but when the time for confirmation came, they extended my probation first for 6 months and then for 3 months. And then suddenly after this 3 months completed, one day they asked me to forcefully resign immediately, else they will terminate me and make sure i wont get job anywhere and also wont provide me the relieve or experience letter. I was very much afraid and so i gave the resign letter. i came to know that i was the victim because principal want to make their relative permanent so they vacant my seat!
Is this a legal?
What are my options available after forceful resignation?
Can Indian law help me in this situation?

From United States, Cambridge
dear sir
according to me u should meet to the teachers union head and discuss the problem, they surely solve your problem, other substitute is u should meet to the labour inspector of your area and raise the complaint.
pardeep sharma
np group

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™