Non Settlement Of F&F Since Past 6 Months After Serving Notice Period - CiteHR
Heading Hr In B School
Business Consulatnt

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Experts,
I have worked for a management consultancy named EVOLUTION PARTNERS based in Mumbai for 9 months. I resigned in the month of November after serving my notice period.
The company is not settling my overdue. They do not respond to my mails and phone calls. If I give a call from some unknown number, they ask me to call later and then never receive call.
This is the case with many ex employees of the company other than those from IIM background. This is discrimination at heights.
Moreover in my salary component TDS has been deducted every month but it has never passed on to the Govt. After repeated reminders for filing my tax, the director did not provide Form 16A. For other employees PF used to be deducted on regular basis but none of them received a single penny when they quit.
Kindly let me know what steps I can take. Companies like this which do not have any integrity and which breaches trust should be penalized by the law.
Nidhi Ratna

Hi Nidhi

Case 1 : if you TDS has been deducted and they have issued u pay slip mentioned the deduction amount you can approach the IT department (before draft letter) mentioning all relevant deduction as show in payslip once this process is done the IT department would do necessary action ; simultaneously you can submit same copy to the labour department which would also take stern action against them.

Just in case if they have not officially given u any intimation regarding TDS deduction then above case would be weak

Case 2 : No response for settlement : when u had done your handover did they provide your with the working of the amount that is due to you after resignation

Problem area from your side: is there any specific action done by u b'coz of which they are taking such actions.

I would suggest you approach the labour commission and send them notice where by they would be force to attend your case

for that you would require documents like i mentioned above to make your case strong

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™